Bay Area, CA
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build interesting companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Oakland California, USA
Job type: Full time
CannaRoyalty is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager, you will work as part of a team alongside the Director of Operations and with the sales, manufacturing and purchasing groups to develop and implement changes to the current inventory system consistent with GMP and HACCP best practice. You will focus on both the day to day supply challenges and projects that assist in driving efficiencies in line with our focus on continuous improvement and growing business. The role will enable you to further broaden your skills and develop your experience with an innovative marijuana company and help resolve challenges unique to the industry.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs.
- Compiles, verifies and reports periodic statistical information to management
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to sales obligations
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Team to ensure timely delivery of raw materials to the production lines
- Plan and coordinate scheduling of inbound shipments of raw materials and coordinate with QC personnel for incoming inspections
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Plans layout of inventory, warehouse, and other storage areas, considering turnover size, weight, and related factors of items stored
- Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock and related problems
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow
- Assists in maintaining the physical properties of the warehouse
- Supervises employees in department in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Assists work team in the achievement of goals/ commitments; achieves own goals/commitments regardless of obstacles
- Effectively listens to and explains difficult issues to reach shared understanding and build alignment. Perform root cause analysis to determine inventory discrepancy issues, create and research alternative procedures and policies to implement to prevent problems.
- About You
- Are a self-driven professional that has proven experience in inventory best practice
- Have outstanding analytical skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are organized, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have a keen eye for detail and are motivated by delivering to your internal stakeholders on time
- Have a strong team ethic
- Quickly learn and perform in a fast-paced role
- Enjoy maintaining your current working knowledge base of standards and can apply these within a new industry
This position is for you if you…
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Ideally you have at least 3 years’ experience managing supply chain logistics in a manufacturing environment, preferably in food & beverage, dietary supplements or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- You are able to demonstrate the progressive steps you have made to realizing your development in the supply chain field including courses attended, certifications and/or project management.
- Experience in a working with remote colleagues and/or suppliers will be highly regarded. Superior time management and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- High level of sound and independent judgement, reasoning, and diplomacy.
- Resourcefulness and flexibility.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.