Santa Monica, CA
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Branding Coordinator
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Reporting to: VP Brand Strategy or delegated Manager
Job type: Full-Time-Exempt
We are looking for an experienced Branding Coordinator who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth – all across multiple brands. In this position, you will be responsible for executing and managing branding and marketing efforts to support CannaRoyalty’s Brand Strategy division.
- Analyze how our brands are positioned in the market and develop targeted consumers insights.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to effectively commercialize multiple products.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Direct creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted audience to “take action”.
- Work closely with and collaborate with the Brand Strategy management to achieve goals and meet performance standards.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and threats.
- Design and execute marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor consumer reactions and brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with the Brand Strategy team around each brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Proven working experience in branding and marketing (Examples of previous work product are preferred).
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- College degree in marketing or a related field.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons.