WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build interesting companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: IT Specialist
Location: Oakland California, USA
Reporting to: Randy Lhowe
Job type: Full time
CannaRoyalty is currently seeking an IT Specialist to support our California based operations. You will work as part of a team alongside the Director of IT. This is a fast paced exciting environment where you will be facing new and unique challenges every day. In addition to the day to day support of networks and systems, you will dabble in SQL Queries and database extracts! The role will enable you to further broaden your skills and develop your experience with an innovative cannabis company and help resolve challenges unique to the industry.
- Manage remote location IT infrastructure support. Provide phone and ticketing support for IT systems including hardware/software, sales software, remote office networking, printing, and digital signage. Perform remote troubleshooting, problem resolution, and work directly with vendors for equipment repair/replacement.
- Corporate office desktop support. Provide IT support for corporate office operation such as file/print server administration, desktop support, wired/wireless network troubleshooting, new employee setup, and mobile device/service management.
- Recommends solutions by evaluating outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Daily operational IT tasks and hardware and service provisioning.
- Procure, configure, and install new hardware for new location opening including servers, workstation, IP phone, network printer, and other fixed-function device.
- System data update and maintenance.
- Serve as IT Systems Administrator / Helpdesk Support Technician resolving issues as they arise, and resolve in a timely manner.
- Phone systems hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Asset management and inventory audit for company issued devices.
- Support Audio/Video for live events.
This position is for you if you…
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience performing enterprise client support and/or client support for a medium to large scale tech oriented company in an IT support role.
- Associate of Arts degree in computer science or relative work experience.
- Experience operating in an enterprise network environment and with specialties including Apple peripheral equipment.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
- Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Oversee IT related aspects of all Company construction and renovation projects.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.