Bay Area, CA
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation in this industry, and to get involved at an early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/.
Job title: A/R Analyst
Location: Bay Area, CA
Reporting to: Division Controller
Job type: Full-time
The A/R Analyst prepares and maintains accurate accounts receivable records using QuickBooks Enterprise and related software to properly reflect operating results and CannaRoyalty’s financial position. The A/R Analyst will be responsible for applying, tracking and reporting all payments from customers. This will include interacting with sales reps and/or drivers to review aging and ensure timely payments, as well as effectively communicating with CannaRoyalty’s management regarding aged accounts and payment history.
- Correctly apply client payments, process refunds and credit notes, and reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner
- Monitor A/R activity and routinely review status of assigned accounts with Sales Reps and/or Drivers
- Communicate with sales reps and/or drivers to reconcile accounts, resolve inquiries and ensure timely payments
- Assist with internal and external customer services as required
- Prepare cash application and make recommendations for adjustments and write-offs
- Collaborate with management and account managers and make recommendations for client credit terms within policy guidelines
- Proactively recommend process improvements and revenue retention suggestions
- Create and support reports for senior management
- Maintain and abide by cash handling standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related discipline is desired. Relevant experience with High School diploma or GED will be considered
- One or more years of experience in accounts receivable or accounting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with management, staff, and external vendors as required
- Ability to analyze business conditions and understand the accounts receivable process, sales and general ledger accounting
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is a plus
This position is for you if you…
- Are detail-oriented and capable of analyzing and synthesizing complex data sets with creativity and innovation.
- Thrive in a entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Take pride in your work product. Have exceptional presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Have interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture.
- Timeline, deliverables driven with a strong work ethic.
- Are efficient at maximizing your time to achieve superior results.
- Have sound business judgement and strong business acumen.
- Are effective and comfortable working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Are comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.