Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Oakland CA
Reporting to: Sadie Reyes
Salary: $15hr – $16hr
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for timely and accurate execution of the following functions:
- Accurate and efficient Pulling of customer orders ensuring that product is compliant, the correct number and type of product is picked
- Accurate order Double Check, Packing and Staging
- Pick Zone restocking
- Cycle Counts
- Incoming Shipment Check-in and product Put-away
- Pick Bin assignment validation and maintenance
- Product relocation between warehouse zones
- Product tagging/ labeling/ packaging / repacking / kitting /weighing
- Pick Zone and Ship Zone housekeeping
- Housekeeping – maintain neat and orderly work area at all times
*JOB DEMANDS / QUALIFICATIONS
To successfully perform essential functions of the job, an employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms to handle/reach product and equipment, climb 6’ step ladder, talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on routine basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this job.
Safety, Sanitation, Security
The job requires full compliance with OSHA, BCC and any other regulatory protocols, and full adherence to company policies and procedures. Employee is expected to perform duties in a manner that promotes secure and safe warehouse environment
This position is for you if you…
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Warehouse/ Stockroom work: 1 year
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.