WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Digital Marketing
Job type: Full-Time-Exempt
Location: Oakland, CA
The Digital Marketing role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of our products and market goals.
- Lead the ongoing management of the online ordering platform, Handshake.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO).
- Create SOP’s for the Creative Department.
- Support Marketing Head with assigned Revenue Team collateral projects.
- Contribute to the creative development of Alta Supply Inc.
- Assist in photography shoots for Alta products.
- 5+ years in digital marketing and/or experience in e-commerce site data management.
- Advanced skills in Excel.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expertise in delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manager multiple projects across multiple line of business.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers