Oakland, CA 94610
Plan, direct or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Collaborate with marketing executives to develop lead generation plans
- Prepare budges and approve expenditures
- Direct the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer.
- Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those to plans to the upper management
- At least 3-6 consecutive years of direct work experience in Sales Management.
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and/or MS Projects.
- Effectively work in collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team environment and comfortable communicating with senior executives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and highly effective in working with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.