WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build interesting companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Bookeeper
Location: Bay Area, USA
Reporting to: EVP Corporate Services and CFO
Job type: Full time
As the bookkeeper /Accountant Cash management Receiving / Processing invoice payments (Cash / check) Payroll A/R A/P Bank Deposits Human Resources Weekly and Monthly reports Vendor and Supplier payments Cash flow projections Understanding of COGS
- Process accounts payable and receivable, donations, expense reports, and payroll
- Manage banking responsibilities: receive payments, make deposits, reconcile bank statements
- Full cycle processing of payables, receivables, journal entries, posting to the general ledger
- Perform general journal allocations
- Prepare and submit reports and financial statements
- Handle periodic finance responsibilities [e.g. audit and tax preparation assistance]
- Consult on general financial matters
- Resolve financial concerns from funders, vendors, and others promptly and courteously
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and Excel are a must!
- Financial statement preparation, budgeting, and cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Ability to handle payroll and prepare associated reports
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated accuracy with details
- Ability to successfully work as team member, multi-task, and work independently
This position is for you if you…
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with senior and executive management
- Are results oriented
- Embrace the challenge of a high growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related discipline. CPA, CA or CFA designation is considered an asset.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in Capital Markets, or a related analytical/financial field.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Familiarity with business assessment tools (feasibility studies, business cases, cost/benefit analysis, and project sizing/costing).
- Ability to travel on demand as required (5-10%).
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.