Bay Area, CA
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry and to get involved at an early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/.
Job title: A/P Analyst
Location: Bay Area, CA
Reporting to: Division Controller
Job type: Full-time
The A/P Analyst facilitates analysis, processing, and payment of vendor invoices into QuickBooks Enterprise. The A/P Analyst will ensure each payment request is authorized and processed in a timely manner and in accordance with CannaRoyalty’s procedures. These responsibilities include the rigorous verification and tracking of received products to ensure they are properly tested and meet industry regulations, and crediting or accruing tax for each particular order. This position will also identify any outstanding vendor issues and will resolve them with the respective business area.
- Maintain the monthly accounts payable cycle and maintain accurate records for product testing, tax liabilities, and inventory control
- Confirm received products meet regulations before payments are made
- Mature and support internal control requirements
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled vendor payments
- Perform complex payment reconciliations and check coding on supplier refunds
- Provide forward looking cash requirements
- Maintain and abide by cash handling standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or a related discipline is desired. Relevant experience with High School diploma or GED will be considered
- One or more years of experience in accounts payable or accounting preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with management, staff, and external vendors as required
- Ability to analyze business conditions and understand the processes of accounts payable, sales and general ledger accounting
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and experience with QuickBooks Enterprise is a plus
This position is for you if you…
- Are detail-oriented and capable of analyzing and synthesizing complex data sets with creativity and innovation.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Take pride in your work product and have exceptional presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Have interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture.
- Are timeline and deliverables driven with a strong work ethic.
- Are efficient at maximizing your time to achieve superior results.
- Have sound business judgement and strong business acumen.
- Are effective and comfortable working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Are comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.