Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Executive Assistant
Location: Oakland, CA
Reporting to: VP of Operations
Salary: $45,000 – $60,000/Yr DOE
We are looking for an experienced, proactive personal/executive assistant who takes pride in their work, is looking for a challenging role, has an enthusiastic and unending positive attitude and approach, and is able to balance urgent requirements with longer term responsibilities. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks for a busy VP of Operations. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, self-directed, highly responsive, gracious and thoughtful.
Executive Assistant Support
- Work closely with VP of Operations in handling all requests and tasks with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
- Heavy calendar management, accounting for VP Operations day-to-day meetings and movements, both business and personal.
- Attend immediately to emails forwarded from Executive that require action or follow up.
- Manage and maintain contact lists and databases.
- Manage complex excel spreadsheets of budgets and financial statements
- Take notes, prepare memos, letters and reports.
- Responsible for filing documents and ensuring filing systems are maintained and updated.
- Organize documents, faxing, copying, scanning, shredding and taking care of the mail etc.
- Data entry of all credit card transactions into accounting software and reconcile charges against receipts.
- Maintain credit cards and reconcile and obtain necessary receipts.
- Run quarterly reports both detailed and summary of accounts.
Personal Assistant Support
- Assist with planning, organizing and coordinating events at various locations.
- Assist with various projects when needed.
- Run errands.
General Administrative Support
- Maintain office supplies
- Administer and reconcile cash disbursements.
This position is for you if you…
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s degree required preferred
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to C-suite Executive.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, professional and reliable.
- Proactive and forward-thinking.
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to assist all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel and external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced team environment, emphasizing accuracy and timeliness.
- Diplomatic, tactful and discrete concerning confidential information with unquestionable integrity at all times.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Office 365, Smart Sheets, Expensify, Concur, Skype for Business
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.