Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Territory Development Manager
Location: Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire, Bakersfield, High Desert, and Inland Valley Regions.
Reporting to: SoCal Sales Manager, Director of Brand Strategy & Commercialization
Salary: $70,000 annually. Monthly Commission (3% Gross Sales), Account Opening Bonuses, Company
This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling product solutions to existing customers and acquiring new business. The Territory manager will help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area. (Southern California).
- Answers Emails Daily
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy as directed by management.
- Identify new leads and establish a rapport which leads to retail accounts.
- Work with existing accounts to identify opportunities to increase sell through.
- Establish and/or improve relationships with dispensary owners, managers and staff
- Support dispensaries with after-sale care and pro-actively identify potential friction points.
- Manage dispensary events and in store demonstrations.
- Promote brand image and reputation to our customers and to the cannabis industry.
- Practice attention to detail and procedural integrity in all actions.
- Actively participate in Customer Relations Management as directed by executive team.
- Consistently communicate with management on all activities.
- Consistently update reporting methods for all activities.
- Provide product training to distribution partners.
- Conduct product training for dispensary partners.
- Engage in brand demonstration events at various locations.
Open New Accounts:
- Source and identify leads on your own and follow leads as provided by the Executive team
- Prospect for new accounts, grow the existing business, and expand the territory
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue goals
- Growing current accounts by expanding product offerings
- Support all retail partners with sell-through
- Develop relationships with dispensary owners, managers and staff
- Support dispensaries with after-sale care and act as a brand representative
- Managing dispensary events and in store demonstrations
- Promote brand image and reputation to our customers and to the cannabis industry
- Possess superior communication skills and attention to detail when interacting with customers
- Actively participate in Customer Relations Management as directed by management
- Consistently communicate with management on all sales-related activities
- Update reporting methods as pertaining to sales activities
- Always maintain professional and ethical behavior, and act as a company
This position is for you if you…
- Pride yourself in your attention to detail
- Thrive in a challenging and high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year working in a metrics-based environment being held to sales targets
- 2 years of experience in a sales position managing a territory
- Must be able to lift and push up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Valid driver’s license and motor vehicle report that meets company standards
- Familiarity with CRM & Smartsheets is considered an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.