Job title: Administration Assistant
Location: Toronto, Ontario
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us athttp://cannaroyalty.com/.
An Administration Assistant with considerable judgment, energy and initiative is required to be a part of this dynamic team environment in Downtown Toronto. Are you an outgoing individual who loves being part of a team? Do you thrive in social situations? Are you optimistic and friendly? If so we would like to talk with you about this Administrative Assistant role.
We are looking for a responsible candidate to perform a variety of duties, assisting in daily office needs and the general administrative activities of CannaRoyalty’s rapidly expanding Corporate Development team. To be successful in this position, you must be results oriented, effective at prioritizing tasks at various levels, and take the initiative in finding areas to improve the efficiency within the various departments. The right candidate will play an integral part in the operations of the office and requires an outgoing, positive, “self-starter” attitude, strong attention to detail, professionalism and superb communication skills.
- Embody the CannaRoyalty culture and create a warm, welcoming experience for our team and guests
- Take pride in keeping the office, meeting rooms, and common spaces well organized and clean
- Promptly and professionally answer, screen, and direct calls while providing basic information when required
- Oversee the distribution of incoming/outgoing mail deliveries, couriers and packages
- Schedule and coordinate boardroom bookings, in-office team meetings and external events
- Ensure all boardrooms and meeting setups are prepared as requested with audio/visual and/or catering
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, hotel reservations and transportation as requested
- Maintain staff directory, assist in onboarding of new hires and build relationships with external vendors including cleaning, catering and security services
- Routinely check and coordinate an adequate inventory of office supplies; place orders when required or requested;
- Coordinate office maintenance when required and assist with some IT, phone support and troubleshooting
- Record and track vacation and absences for entire team and provide vacation reporting when required
- Assist, on an “as needed” basis with various database management; report, document and presentation preparation; and project work as necessary
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
This position is for you if you…
- An outgoing personality with excellent people and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organization, meeting and time management skills
- A self-starter who seeks out opportunities to make improvements around the office
- Willing to roll up your sleeves with no job being out of your reach
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and are highly effective in working with limited supervision
- Driven with a strong work ethic and motivated by efficiency and constant improvement
- Are comfortable communicating with senior executives and able to adjust your style to suit your audience
- Have an understanding and/or interest in the burgeoning Cannabis industry, particularly in North American markets.
- University degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of office experience
- Must have experience working in fast-paced, high growth environments
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and quality of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services at this time.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.