WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Marketing Specialist
Job type: Full-Time-Exempt
Location: Southern, CA
Reporting to: Director of Brand Strategy and Commercialization
Primarily responsible for the Marketing Specialist is managing marketing and sales activities. Accountable for achieving marketing/sales goals and is jointly responsible with the Area Operations Team in ensuring that a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction exists with each new client.
- Create collateral material (brochures, flyers, multi-media) as needed.
- Edits content for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Develop demonstrative graphics for publication and tradeshow displays.
- Create tradeshow loops and other promotional videos.
- Assist with the development of advertising campaigns.
- Work with the product group to create articles, press releases, and customer case studies.
- Develop sales and tradeshow conference presentations.
- Assist with development of the corporate web strategy.
- Analyze effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant experience that includes graphic design and copy creation.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Demonstrated graphical layout and design abilities.
- Fundamental understanding of marketing concepts.
- Strong writing and grammar skills, with the ability to summarize complex information into concise copy.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and/or Camtasia video editing software.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
In addition to the above, the following qualifications are desirable but not required:
- Website development experience working with WordPress, PHP, and HTML.
- Experience creating budgets and negotiating with vendors.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers