CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job type: Permanent
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Reporting to: Project Manager
The Project Coordinator will be working out of Toronto, which is home of CannaRoyalty’s Corporate Development team. The team provides financial and strategic analysis for all investment, acquisition and divestiture efforts, as well as internal growth projects. Additionally, the team helps to identify, develop and execute various commercial transactions, such as licensing, joint ventures and strategic alliances.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing project activities and develop comprehensive plans for projects. He/she will monitor project progress and provide updates to leadership on project status. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to stakeholders, and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Manage project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling and documentation.
- Establish a Project Charter for each approved project, defining the project’s goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, roles and responsibilities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Develop all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using Smartsheet and/or other software tools.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and report to stakeholders.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings in order to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Reallocate resources across multiple projects where necessary; identify and resolve any resource allocation discrepancies.
- Coordinate the implementation of all new system installations, expansions, modifications, migrations.
- Facilitate successful delivery of projects by ensuring on time, on budget and on schedule delivery
- Conduct post project evaluation in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- Oversee communication with business leads, internal sponsors and team members as required regarding deliverables and milestones
- Lead project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle providing coaching, motivation and focus
- At least 2-3 consecutive years of direct work experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and/or MS Projects.
- Effectively work in collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team environment and comfortable communicating with senior executives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365 including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and highly effective in working with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.