CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build interesting companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Director or Senior Manager, HR Special Projects & Implementations
Location: Irvine, California, USA
Reporting to: Director, Global Human Resources
Job type: Full time
CannaRoyalty is currently seeking a Director or Senior Manager, HR Special Projects & Implementations. This role will be directly responsible for the overall success of HR systems implementations and special projects to include facilitating the performance management system and compensation cycle. This position reports to the Director, Global Human Resources.
- Internal design and implementation of HR systems. Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the Human Capital Management System (HCM) implementation, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Learning Management System (LMS) implementations.
- Responsible for partnering internally with various implementation team members, external vendors and internal stakeholders to accomplish successful, timely project completion.
- Is responsible for the effectiveness of HR systems and processes.
- Assists with development, implements and monitors the performance management program and annual performance appraisal process.
- Responsible for compensation cycle.
- Develops, recommends and implements human resources policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook and documents policies and procedures.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
This position is for you if you…
- Thrive in a challenging, ultra-fast paced, high-performance environment
- Have the ability to manage several priorities and meet multiple tight deadlines
- Are able to anticipate needs and willing to help as needed
- Have a demonstrated interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and is highly effective in working with senior and executive leaders
- Are results focused and driven
- Embrace the challenge of a high growth environment
- Minimum 10 years in progressively responsible human resources management roles
- Strong HR systems implementation experience required
- Payroll design/implementations experience
- HR project management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business, social sciences
- PHR certification, or similar preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional communication, and outstanding written and oral communications
- Ability to manage several concurrent projects of high priority and impact
- Dedication to fostering a supportive and productive office culture
- Culturally competent, with demonstrated leadership skills
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
We do not accept unsolicited résumés from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee-based recruitment services.
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.