Santa Monica, CA
WHO WE ARE AND WHY WORK WITH US?
CannaRoyalty is a Canadian public company (CSE: CRZ) (OTCQX: CNNRF) that operates, advises and invests in various companies operating in or servicing the cannabis industry across North America. Working at CannaRoyalty provides a unique opportunity to help shape the emerging and exciting cannabis industry. As more jurisdictions across North America move towards complete cannabis legalization, entrepreneurs and investors alike are looking for opportunities to support and build companies in the cannabis space. CannaRoyalty offers the opportunity to be at the forefront of the innovation within this industry, and to get meaningfully involved at a relatively early-stage. To find out more, visit us at http://cannaroyalty.com/
Job title: Project Coordinator
Job type: Full-Time
Location: Santa Monica CA
Reporting to: VP Brand Strategy
The Project Coordinator will be working out of Santa Monica, which is home of CannaRoyalty’s Brand Strategy team. The team provides brand architecture and market intelligence, consumer insights, and strategic analysis and direction for all branding and marketing efforts, as well as internal growth projects. Additionally, the team helps to develop and execute various inter-departmental initiatives and campaigns
The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing project activities and develop comprehensive plans for projects. He/she will monitor project progress and provide updates to leadership on project status. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, clear communication of expectations to stakeholders, and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Manage project activities throughout lifecycle, including the allocation of adequate resources, scheduling and documentation.
- Establish a Project Charter for each approved project, defining the project’s goals, objectives, risks, assumptions, roles and responsibilities, milestones, and deliverables.
- Develop all project timelines, milestones, deliverables, and micro-deliverables using Smartsheet and/or other software tools.
- Establish and deliver mechanisms for tracking project progress and report to stakeholders.
- Conduct stakeholder meetings in order to solicit feedback, input, and expectations; incorporate these into project plans.
- Reallocate resources across multiple projects where necessary; identify and resolve any resource allocation discrepancies.
- Coordinate the implementation of all new system installations, expansions, modifications, migrations.
- Conduct post project evaluation in order to identify areas for improvement; make recommendations based on findings.
- At least 2 consecutive years of direct work experience in project management.
- Must be experienced in coordinating Marketing and/or Branding processes and campaigns.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification is preferred
- Demonstrated success in project delivery and execution.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet.
- Effectively work in collaboration within a multi-disciplinary team environment and comfortable communicating with senior executives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key managers, and other stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines.
- Interest in being part of an entrepreneurial culture and highly effective in working with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however only those whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of this position will be contacted.
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to a growing, entrepreneurial and innovative business in the rapidly growing cannabis industry. Please apply with your resume/cover letter (in MSWord or PDF format).
CannaRoyalty is an equal opportunity employer and committed to delivering accessibility for all persons with disabilities.